- Expert in Google Analytics.
- Expert in Google Tag Manager.
- Expert in Google Optimize.
- You know how to create custom funnels, analyze A/B tests, set up cross-domain tracking, develop custom attribution models.
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics.
Following skills would be a plus:
- A natural curiosity and skepticism to help you test the hypothesis we have.
- Deep understanding of web-related behaviors and trends.
- Experience with analytical methods and statistical modeling.
What will you be doing:
- Contribute to the data-driven decision making by the company.
- Gathering and analyzing behavior data from the product in order to make best product in market.
- Monitor and analyze market trends to spot new opportunities for optimization.
- Work with product managers to analyze user behavior and profile to better understand our target audience as well as opportunities for future development.
- Reporting on the dynamics of changes in loyalty, engagement, customer satisfaction of the product.
- Competitive salary
- The perspective of development in SEO and affiliate marketing with a focus on a foreign market
- Social compensation of day-offs and sick leaves
- Free parking lot
- Free English lessons
- Own cafeteria and kitchen with all the facilities for the company workers