As the lead of a performance marketing hub, your primary KPI will be to deliver digital acquisition results across all performance channels. You will lead a large team of multi-disciplined specialists including biddable traders, search practitioners, affiliate marketers, data analysts, technology leads, strategy, and creatives. You will be responsible for ensuring smooth operation between global online acquisition and regional product development.
- Deliver digital performance results while constantly improving.
- Strategic leadership as it pertains to data, analytics, technology, and creative in order to drive the agenda forward and evolve the product and performance.
- Lead a large multi-disciplined horizontal team, ensuring that all pillars are performing at the optimal level and delivering best quality output.
- Ensure the resources have the right skills and capabilities to achieve the high standard of expectation.
- Motivate, mentor, and ensure his/her values are living and breathing through the entire team.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree will be a plus.
- More than 2 years' experience as the senior contact on key accounts.
- Proven experience across all digital performance channels (including programmatic, paid search, and social).
- Asia Pacific and European experience is an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills to manage a large internal team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to ensure clear direction is understood by local markets and to drive meaningful education in a simple and easy to understand language.
- Strong emotional intelligence to navigate through complex and diverse structures, silo’s, and dynamics.
- A driven, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial attitude to be able to work independently or to seek out the required solutions from elsewhere in the network.
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to seriously improve your professional level.
- A young friendly team.
- Bonuses and other benefits.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free parking.
- Free English lessons (3 hours per week).
- Cafe for employees.
- Kitchen in the office.