We are looking for an in-house lawyer who is technically excellent and with the ability to apply their legal skills in a practical and commercial way.
- Joining and further handling the process of obtaining a financial license in Europe
- Monitoring changes in relevant European legislation and regulatory environments, assessing impact on the business and taking appropriate action
- Assist in ensuring legal compliance with key areas including AML legislation; this includes responsibility for the development and maintenance of company policies and assisting with the management of legal risk
- Managing the relationship with external lawyers when specific expertise is required
- Providing legal advice to the business in relation to a wide range of commercial matters
- Support in commercial and contractual negotiations with customers and suppliers, including drafting and review of: non-disclosure agreements, customer/supplier drafted contracts etc.
- Opening banking accounts for a group of companies which mostly act in IT industry
- Reporting to the CEO of the company directly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent academic achievement, having achieved the minimum of a law degree at masters’ level
- Strong legal professional skills, such as research, drafting, advocacy
- Previous experience as an international lawyer in financial or credit organisation will be a plus
- Success experience in obtaining a finansial / banking license in EU/UK/Asian countries will be a plus
- Experience of handling corporate transactions gained within a comparable environment andat an appropriate level
- Ability to thoroughly research and also compose different case researches
- A desire to be working for a truly challenging landscape and delve into areas of law whichmay not have previous precedents or lead on examples
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and keen to take responsibility andmanage swiftly between demanding deadlines
- Must know about corporate disputes, finance law and resolution laws
- Must be acquainted with penalties
- Excellent verbal and written legal English is a must!