View all jobs
Lawyer (international contracts)Kyiv, Ukraine · Legal
- 2-4 years post qualification experience as lawyer (mid level) /contract & commercial manger (experience in IT/media/telecom company will be a plus);
- solid hands-on experience in contract, commercial, civil and business law (both local and international (UK, US, EU);
- deep knowledge in drafting and architecture of Software Development, License, Marketing, IPO, Advertising and Outsourcing (Outstaffing) Services Agreements;
- understanding difference between warranty and indemnity & between Amendment, Supplementary Agreement and Novation Agreement;
- english knowledge (min B2 level);
- excellent legal writing and research skills;
- strong verbal and written communication (ready to orchestrate negotiations) with attention to detail, accuracy and care in final product.
- legal analyses and review various kind of agreements for company day-to-day operations;
- drafting of tech, non-tech and IPO agreements;
- providing legal opinions on related cases;
- cross-check of agreements with accounting and financial departments;
- conducting negotiations with internal stakeholder regarding agreement provisions;
- provide new approaches and workarounds for drafting an agreement.
- interesting and challenging opportunity in international company;
- exciting projects;
- professional development opportunities;
- excellent compensation and benefits package.