We are looking for motivated and passionate PPC Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least two year of experience in AdWords/Facebook with strong written and verbal skills, and familiarity with Google Analytics. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organised, and a self-starter. The specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing, launching and monitoring AdWords and Facebook campaigns in the (gaming) industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Young and friendly team of marketing professionals
- Challenges every day :)
- Competitive and timely salary
- Paid vacations, undocumented and confirmed sick leaves
- Free English lessons
- Сompensation for relevant seminars and conferences
- Sports activities and remarkable corporate team building events
- Legal and financial support
- Comfortable office (guarded parking, metro in walking distance, snacks and refreshments)
- Identify new channels and plan media campaigns
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop & execute paid search, display campaigns.
- Create Landing Pages and implement effective A/B tests to optimise conversion rates.
- Implement & ensure proper tracking and attribution.
- Monitor and report performance of campaigns.
- Effectively manage budgets throughout the month.
- Manage and optimize campaigns utilizing best practices.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace to solidify and expand company visibility and profitability.
- Assist team members with questions, tasks, and trainings as needed.
- 2+ years of experience utilizing AdWords / Facebook/ Yandex Direct.
- AdWords certified and experience managing global AdWords / Facebook/ Yandex Direct campaigns.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic understanding of PHP.
- Familiarity in design software such as Photoshop, Dreamviewer, etc.
- Previous agency experience.