We are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our team in the position of In-house legal counsel on contractual, FinTech and e-commerce matters.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· law degree from a reputable Ukrainian university, international LL.M degree is a plus;
· exceptional writing and editing skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian;
· advanced English is a must;
· 2 + years of professional experience in IT, FinTech, Corporate and International contract law (the main part of the work will be under English and EU laws);
· understanding of VISA and Mastercard rules, PSD2, AML and CTF regulations will be an advantage;
· experience in drafting and reviewing of various commercial contracts (merchant service, marketing, agency agreement etc.);
· a desire to be working for a truly challenging landscape and delve into areas of law which may not have previous precedents or lead on examples;
· must be highly motivated, a self-starter and keen to take responsibility and manage swiftly between demanding deadlines:
· confident PC user (solid technical skills of Microsoft Office Suite);
· confident user of legal databases (Liga, Lexis Nexis Juris Classeur, Westlaw International, vLex etc.).
· advising on commercial contracts, negotiations and related issues;
· drafting and reviewing of FinTech-related agreements, including IP rights assignment, MSA, SLA, Gateway services agreements etc.;
· drafting and reviewing of various documents necessary for the companies' day-to-day operations, inter alia, applications, letters, powers of attorney, resolutions etc.;
· conducting legal due diligence and preparing respective due diligence reports;
· day-to-day legal support of company's business matters.
· prospect in self-improvement and professional growth;
· possibility to obtain experience with challenging high-profile projects;
· opportunity to build a successful career within a dynamic and advanced IT company;
· one of the highest salaries on the market and friendly working environment.