We are looking for motivated and passionate PPC media buyer. The ideal candidate will have at least two year of experience in AdWords with strong written and verbal skills, and familiarity with Google Analytics. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organised, and a self-starter. The specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing, launching and monitoring AdWords campaigns in the (gaming) industry
- Young and friendly team of marketing professionals
- Challenges every day :)
- Competitive and timely salary
- Paid vacations, undocumented and confirmed sick leaves
- Free English lessons
- Сompensation for relevant seminars and conferences
- Sports activities and remarkable corporate team building events
- Legal and financial support
- Comfortable office (guarded parking, metro in walking distance, snacks and refreshments)
- Identify new channels and plan media campaigns
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop & execute paid search, display campaigns.
- Create Landing Pages and implement effective A/B tests to optimise conversion rates.
- Implement & ensure proper tracking and attribution.
- Monitor and report performance of campaigns.
- Effectively manage budgets throughout the month.
- Manage and optimize campaigns utilizing best practices.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace to solidify and expand company visibility and profitability.
- Assist team members with questions, tasks, and trainings as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience utilizing AdWords / Facebook/ Yandex Direct.
- AdWords certified and experience managing global AdWords / Facebook/ Yandex Direct campaigns.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- The following are not required, but certainly considered a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic understanding of PHP.
- Familiarity in design software such as Photoshop, Dreamviewer, etc.
- Previous agency experience.