Are you ready for a new stage of your career in a dynamic gaming environment? Evoplay is looking for an ambitious and talented Business Development Representative!
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers. We are recognized all over the world for our innovative game development solutions - including in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and CIS. We continue to surprise not only the iGaming market, but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products.
The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love for games. And now, we are looking for the very same in a Business Development Representative .
To date, our portfolio includes more than 100+ slots, table and instant games. Each of our games is a unique and exciting story, with cutting-edge graphic design and created with a mobile-first approach.
Our company was the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR's Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.). What's more, Evoplay was the Developer and Marketing Guru of the Year at the 2020 LoginCasino Awards, where our CCO picked up Speaker of the Year.
If you are looking for an opportunity to realize your professional potential, and if you think your experience is right for Evoplay, we would love to invite you to meet with us.
• Development of the outbound sales channel;
• Work with incoming leads;
• Launch of outbound campaigns via mail and Linkedin;
• Work in the CRM system;
• Communicate with clients around the world via mail and video calls;
• Analyze campaigns, identify customer needs, handle objections, etc.
• Relevant experience in sales from 2 years;
• Experience with Linkedin and email campaigns;
• Preferably in the field of B2B IT;
• Good written and spoken English;
• Experience in the iGaming / Gambling industry will be an advantage
What we'll provide you
• Competitive salary;
• An opportunity to improve your professional level by operating with tools in a large company;
• Work in a young, friendly company with a minimum of bureaucracy;
• Flexible schedule (starting from 8 am to 11 am, 8 am / day);
• Social package: medical insurance, sick pay, 14 sick days; payment for kindergarten;
• Lots of pleasant corporate gifts: on the first working day, for the work anniversary, for a wedding, for the birth of a child.