The expertise we’re waiting for
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment.
- Understanding of the specifics of hiring candidates abroad (Latam - preferred)
- Knowledge of sourcing and hiring cycle and ability to implement the best practices for improving the recruitment process.
- Knowledge of HR marketing tools will be an advantage.
- Good practical knowledge of the recruitment process and various interviewing techniques;
- Business-oriented, data-driven, focus on result, creative and engaged mindset.
- Fluent level of English.
- Spanish - upper intermediate.
- Experience in iGaming and gamedev will be an advantage.
Your position will include
- High performance in closing vacancies with different seniority and specification: Tech, Marketing, Business development etc.
- Ability to build strong and long-term relationships with candidates;
- Maintaining an internal database of candidates;
- Conducting the entire recruitment process - from creating a vacancy to the fact that a specialist is hired
- Collaborating with HR and product teams to implement solutions for finding the best candidates in the industry.
- Conducting regular follow-up meetings with product owners and business representatives to determine the efficiency of recruitment.
- Being a true company ambassador to engage top talents.
- sick days and paid annual vacation;
- corporate psychologist;
- flexible work schedule;
- direct access to senior executives and the opportunity to propose new business ideas and drive change
This all describes you? We are waiting for your CV!