- Negotiate contractual terms with Payment Service Providers (PSP) or Acquiring Banks for new products and services
- Strengthen the relationship with existing customers by improving existing services and identifying new opportunities to further the partnership
- Manage internal and co-ordinate with Product, Business Development and Legal etc. to improve and deliver products and services to our customers
- Develop partner plans that are reviewed and updated quarterly
Identify and nurture key influencer relationships within the partner organisation.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years' successful sales/account management experience in the payments industry (preferably in the PSP space), building and developing relationships with existing customers or partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience, engaging and influencing senior executives
- Proven ability to take responsibility and the initiative, work independently and get things done
- Naturally persistent and tenacious, always following up and seeing tasks through to timely completion
- Team player - must be able to collaborate in a virtual team, coordinating the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good command of English, verbal and written; fluency in other European languages is an advantage.
-The perspective of development in fintech with a focus on a foreign market
-Social compensation of day-offs and sick leaves.