View all jobs
Japan Research ManagerRemote, remote · Marketing/Public Relations
- Proficiency in English (upper-intermediate and above), +1 more language (Japanese)
- The ability to search for information and find the right contacts, to do a comparative analysis
- Negotiation experience
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge in marketing, customer support, business analysis (at least superficial)
- Experience in managing and launching projects
- Analysis of operating markets: demographic, financial, legal, cultural.
- Competitor analysis.
- Designation to interested departments (product / retention / support) tone of voice in a specific location.
- Prompt response to trends: news, economic, political, cultural.
- Work on creating a user portrait in new locations.
- Review of current activities for content compliance in a specific location.
- Analysis of payment solutions: necessity, availability, flow, etc.