Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions. We are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our team in the position of international contract lawyer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• law degree from a reputable Ukrainian university, international LL.M degree is a plus;
• excellent writing, editing, and research skills in English, Ukrainian, and Russian;
• advanced English is a must;
• 2 + years of professional experience in IT, Corporate and International contract law (the main part of the work will be under English and EU laws);
• deep knowledge in drafting and architecture of Software Development, License, Marketing, Advertising and Outsourcing (Outstaffing) Services Agreements;
• a desire to be working for a truly challenging landscape and delve into areas of law which may not have previous precedents or lead on examples;
• must be highly motivated, a self-starter and keen to take responsibility and manage swiftly between demanding deadlines;
• attention to detail, accuracy and care in a final product;
• confident PC user (solid technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite);
• legal analyses and review of various kinds of agreements for day-to-day company operations;
• drafting of tech and non-tech agreements;
• providing legal opinions on related cases;
• conducting negotiations and other legal support to international transactions;
• conducting legal due diligence and preparing respective due diligence reports;
• day-to-day legal support of company's business matters.
• prospect in self-improvement and professional growth;
• possibility to obtain invaluable experience with challenging high-profile projects;
• opportunity to build a successful career within a dynamic and advanced IT company;
• one of the highest salaries on the market, bonus system and friendly working environment.