View all jobs
Content ManagerKyiv, Ukraine
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- The writer for gaming website will create news pieces and page content which solves reader's problems.
- Research competitors in order to gather ideas and triggers that can influence the reader, leading him to the actions we need.
- The manager will be expected to identify reader problems and pains.
- Creating tasks for copywriters.
- Ordering, checking, and publishing content to sites.
- A positive and proactive manager capable of influencing copywriters to get results.
- Working with analytics.
- Continuous improvement of content on sites.
- Quality control of site content.
- Knowledge of English at an upper-intermediate level.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- At least two years of account and content management experience.
- The ability to imagine the person for whom writing content.
- Attention to detail.
- Past experience with content about the gaming industry, in general, is preferred but not required.
- Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request.
- Competitive salary;
- The perspective of development;
- Social compensation of day-offs and sick leaves;
- Free English lessons.