We are looking for a highly energetic professional who is keen on B2B selling. As a Head of Sales
, you will be primarily responsible for managing the team, identifying customer needs and preparing them for concluding deals.
Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers. We are recognized all over the world for our innovative game development solutions - including in Europe, Latin America, Asia, and CIS. We continue to surprise not only the iGaming market, but the entire entertainment industry with our interesting and unique products.
The key to this success is the teamwork of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal and love for games. And now, we are looking for the very same in a Head of Sales.
To date, our portfolio includes more than 100+ slots, table and instant games. Each of our games is a unique and exciting story, with cutting-edge graphic design and created with a mobile-first approach.
Our company was the first to introduce a 3D/VR gambling game at ICE 2018, and created the first 3D RPG-inspired hack and slash slot in 2020. We have received numerous nominations at prestigious iGaming awards ceremonies (EGR's Awards, CasinoBeats, SBC Awards, etc.). What's more, Evoplay was the Developer and Marketing Guru of the Year at the 2020 LoginCasino Awards, where our CCO picked up Speaker of the Year.
If you are looking for an opportunity to realize your professional potential, and if you think your experience is right for Evoplay, we would love to invite you to meet with us.
What you’ll need
What you’ll do
- Work experience in IT (B2B oriented company) or/and iGaming industry
- At least 2 years of people management experience: target-setting, monitoring, business processes development
- Advanced/Fluent level of English
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, team-player
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude
- Hubspot CRM experience a plus
What we will provide you
- Set up a process to manage, motivate and mentor a team in the long run
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Follow big deals, analyze special cases, overdue activities, deal flows
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission
- Market research in key areas of online business
- Attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions
- Provide CBDO with monthly / quarterly reports on the work results
If you feel like a right person for us, don't hesitate to send your CV immediately. Please, include the salary expectation with your letter.
- High level of financial compensation
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Work in a friendly and non-conformist atmosphere.
- Relocation program for nonresident employees.
- Comfortable office in the city center, 5 minutes walk from metro Pecherska
- Team buildings and other fun activities
- Complimentary fruits and snacks